- Clinical Fellow in Abdominal Transplant Surgery, University of Chicago, USA
- Honorary Clinical Research Fellow, Imperial College, London
- Honorary consultant at Sudha Hospital and Medical Research Centre, India
- Fellow American College of Surgeons (USA)
- PhD, Medicine (University of Warwick, UK)
- Masters in Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery (Imperial College London, UK)
- MRCS, Edinburgh, UK
- MS (PGI, Chandigarh)
Dr.Jayant Kumar is a subspecialist in Kidney and Pancreatic transplant along with experience in vascular access surgery for Dialysis.
He completed his advanced surgical training from Imperial College London and has become proficient in the liver and pancreatic cancer surgeries.
Dr. Jayant has received several accolades for his medical sciences contribution, including the Best Investigator Award from the American College of Surgeons in 2015.
Moreover, his research interest includes understanding the role of Normothermic perfusion in liver transplantation and published papers. He is the Young Investigator Award recipient from "Asia-Pacific Primary Liver Cancer Expert Meeting, Seoul South Korea" and "Japanese Digestive Disease Week 2018". Dr. Jayant holds an MD certification, a Master in Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery from Imperial College London, and successfully cleared his MRCS from Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh. He has completed a Ph.D. (Medicine) from the prestigious University of Warwick. He has been awarded FACS from the American College of Surgeons.https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/j.kumar
- Liver, gall bladder and pancreatic cancer
- Complex gallbladder and pancreatic surgeries
- Kidney and Pancreatic Transplant
- Complex vascular access surgeries for dialysis
- Liver transplant
List of Awards:
- Travel Award for thrombolytic therapy in liver transplantation from The 60th Annual Meeting of Japanese Society of Gastroenterology, Nov 2020, Kobe https://www.jddw.jp/jddw2020/en/award/index.html
- Travel Award for Oral Presentation, Impact of thrombolytic therapy in donation after circulatory death liver transplantation from The 7th Asian-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association Annual Congress, Sep 2019, Seoul, South Korea
- Travel Award for role of normothermic perfusion in liver transplantation from The 60th Annual Meeting of Japanese Society of Gastroenterology, Nov 2018, Kobe
- Young Investigator Award for role of normothermic perfusion in liver transplantation from The 9th Asia-Pacific Primary Liver Cancer Expert Meeting, July 2018, Seoul
- Travel Award for Oral poster from The 9th Asia-Pacific Primary Liver Cancer Expert Meeting, July 2018, Seoul.
- Best Abstract Young Author Award from 55th ERA-EDTA Congress, organised in Copenhagen, Denmark (May 24-27, 2018) in collaboration with the Danish Society of Nephrology
- Travel Grant Awarded from 38th Annual meeting of Korean Society of Nephrology for paper presentation 17-20 May 2018 at Seoul
- Travel Grant Awarded from 49th Annual meeting of European Pancreatic Club for Poster presentation 28-30 June 2017 at Budapest
- Travel Grant Awarded from 37th Annual meeting of Korean Society of Nephrology for oral presentation 18-21 May 2017 at Seoul
- American College of Surgeon, Excellence in Research Award (Clinical Congress, Oct 2015, in Chicago, IL.)