Sudha Hospital & Medical Research Centre provides a wide range of healthcare services that meet the needs of women through all the stages of life, starting from pre-conception planning and pregnancy to menopause and beyond. At every stage, we offer personalised care across a comprehensive range of obstetric and gynaecological services.
The obstetric care at Sudha Hospital - Kota, includes management of both routine and high-risk pregnancies, prenatal diagnosis and treatment. The gynaecology services include care for all disorders of the female reproductive system, emergency gynaecological surgery and educative and supportive services for all the needs of a woman. Specialised care for high-risk pregnancies is provided with doctors and qualified nurses available round the clock.
Obstetrics / Delivery Services At Sudha Hospital
Cesarean delivery (C-section)
High Risk Delivery
Morning Sickness or Nausea
Forceps or vacuum assisted delivery
24X7 Emergency Services
Treatments & Procedures Available
- Prenatal screenings, exams and lab tests.
- Evaluating your baby’s size, growth and position in your uterus.
- Detecting congenital anomalies or potential complications in conjunction with maternal-fetal medicine providers.
- Using ultrasound, blood tests, urinalysis and other tools to monitor your pregnancy.
- Treating health conditions that can affect your pregnancy or your baby.
- Managing labor and delivery, including labor induction, emergencies and medications.
- Providing postpartum care for up to six weeks after childbirth.